Sunday, October 21, 2007

A little sample, or a taste

Here are the visuals from our week:

Mike began the week by trying out his new edger. He got it for his birthday this year. He was very pleased with it's handling and performance.





And I was pleased to find that I'd cooked more rice than I realized, yielding me an extra week's worth of dog food. Our dog food production system is transitioning from using plastic freezer bags as storage containers, to using the plastic GladWare. The GladWare is cheap, amazingly versatile and tough, and best of all - it comes with the volume stamped on the bottom in CUPS, not grams or ounces. So out came my Sharpie marker and voila! Now I can easily tell Mike how much food to dole out if we needed him to manage the canine catering service. (This is less than half of the total amount I cooked this weekend. FYI: they eat at least 2.5 cups a day of homecooked food.)

No comments: