Friday, July 27, 2007

Update

Executive summary:

1. Rowdy's better but doesn't have his stamina back yet. Blood work is all beautifully normal. Still on bland diet for a few more days.

2. The birthday celebration continues.

3. We're all still tired.

Big dog show this weekend - starting today. Our club is very excited - we're the Saturday show. We have a record number of entries, and at 3200 dogs, this show is now established as bigger than the Atlanta show and in league with the Atlanta and Houston shows. We're a major regional show now. We also have over 300 entries in obedience and Rally, which is quite a turn-out. People like to show in Greenville!

I'm off work today and thought I'd be at the show all day long but when I sit down, I fall asleep. So I'm going to go do some more of that. More in due course.

No comments: